Thursday, September 27, 2012

WE'RE BACK!

Welcome back!

For those who do not know what this is about and are too lazy to go back to the beginning posts of this blog, this is about my job as an actor at the Bates Motel and Haunted Hayride (http://www.thebatesmotel.com/).  It's not one of those "I'm Johnny Slasher and I like to eat little children :)" blogs, where someone might post completely in character.  That's corny and not realistic at all.  It's more of a tale of my time as an actor at a haunted attraction, showing you that there's a lot more to this job than just putting makeup on and screaming.

I will be entering my third year tomorrow night and I have returned to the Bates Motel, the dining room, to be specific.  I am looking forward to being able to sniffing people, whispering in their ears, and just making them as uncomfortable (or comfortable) as possible.  Last year, I was out on the hayride, out of my comfort zone, not being able to invade people's personal spaces as much as I wanted to, so this year shall be a delight.  And I have some surprises up my sleeve this year ;)

Thanks for reading and happy fall!

Zack Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment