Monday, October 15, 2012

She just sat on his head!


Makeup by Nicole
It was a rather lovely day.  I spent it lounging, stretching, and resting up for the night.  My cold was still all present and accounted for.  I took the precautions that would not kill myself.  I knew it would not be as busy as the night before, but it still had a potential to become hectic for a Sunday night.

The farm was beautiful.  The sun was out.  It wasn't too chilly.  There was a slight breeze.  The members of staff (who showed up) seemed to just be content that last night was over.  You could tell it was going to be an easy-going night.

About a half hour into the night, a rather large, older lady was entering the room as I was peaking around the corner.  Either she didn't know I was there or didn't care if I was real.  When the Chuckie doll came out of the closet, she freaked out, with a horrified look upon her face.  Mouth agape.  Wide eyes.  No sound emanating from her at all.  Then, she proceeded to walk backwards, placing her buttocks upon my head.  She did not stop walking even when she made contact with my head, putting tons of pressure on it, smearing my nose against the wall.  Immediately, I shot up for fear of my head exploding.  I stared directly at her and she wouldn't budge, so I shoved her in and went back to scare the rest.  A few minutes later, a kid karate chopped my neck just because he saw me peaking around the corner.  I spose it was my night to get hit.

If it was my night to get hit, then it was my scenemate, Jess' night to get called names.  There's an emergency light that goes on when she comes out of the boo-box too hard.  All you have to do to turn it off is basically tap it.  When it's a slower night, like tonight, she waits for groups to go by, remaining in character, to turn off the light.  Tonight, there was a lady who was walking slowly and staring at Jess, whom was just waiting for her to go by, so she could turn off the light.  But the lady was staring at her and saying, "Come on, bitch, come on," as the lady's boyfriend egged her on.  For some seriously demented reason, this isn't uncommon.

About an hour or so later, my cousin, Paige, came through.  I was all contorted when she walked by, so I did not recognize her until she said my name.  When she did, I acted quickly and ran up and grabbed her.  Luckily, there was a lot of people around to see me pick her up and pull her into the back.  The looks on the faces of the people walking by were wonderful.  I hope it sent a thought into their heads that that might happen to them, sending chills down their spine ;)

Makeup by Nicole
After that, I took it pretty easy for the rest of this easy night.  It was still nice out when we were done at 10ish.  I came home and rested up before watching the season opener of Walking Dead!  Whoa, is all I can say about that episode.

(End of 8th evening).

No comments:

Post a Comment