Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fallin'


There is not much to report from tonight. It was more of a regrouping kind of night. Late start to an early night. We weren't situated at our scene until 7PM, when normally we would have scared the first wagon. And out by the end of sell time!

The wagons were good tonight and I was feeling much better. I still have aches about my body, but that is BOUND to happen. My heart is feeling much better, as is my mind. Sometimes you just have to take it easy, especially with the way the hayride works. Hayride scaring is much more different than house scaring. I use my voice more and more every time, which is good. I spent time perfecting my physical prowess last year and regaining it the first few days of the hayride, but now the issue is the voice. You can't just move around the wagon, you have to move your mouth as well. Multitasking! I've gotten really good at dropping in on the wagon at the right moment and I'm attempting to make better moments in the future.

I mentioned before that strange things happened in these woods before, right? Well, more of the same happened tonight. No girl running through our scene, but a constant rustling in the woods right by our scene. And not the typical rustling of a small woodland creature, but more noticeable. If you can hear rustling from where I am situated in the scene, then it is something notable. In one instance tonight, Colin heard some unmistakable heavy pitter-patter near him. Enough to have him move his bag so his stuff would not be messed.

Well, that was about as much excitement for tonight. Hey! It did finally felt like fall tonight. Leaves scattered across the street. A cool breeze through the car window as I sped down Dog Kennel Road, soaking in the atmosphere. Jeans and a long sleeve shirt fitting perfect with the weather. Now all I need is some pumpkin spice, a scary movie, and cozying up with a blanket.

(End of 7th evening).

No comments:

Post a Comment