Monday, October 10, 2011

Mellow Monday

Earlier this morning, I woke up with some heart issues. I had trouble breathing a little and I wasn't sure exactly how this happened. I'm assuming I exhausted my wee heart on Saturday night, and then over-killed it on Sunday night because that little guy was over-worked and under-paid for his duty. I spent the whole day nursing him back to health, up until I was at my scene. Indubitably, I told myself tonight was going to be an easy night. And I was to find out that it kind of had to be too.

As soon as I jumped down for the first wagon of the evenin' and started hollerin', I realized I did not have no voice to be hollerin' wid! Shoot! I would attempt to make my hick-ish yelps and yells, but to no avail, it all just came out a little short and made myself feel very silly. Usually, it would sound something like an OOOUUUUWEEEEEEEE, but it came out more like an OOOOUUwha. Yet I kept doing it. And now I have no voice. So, no voice and no heart. It kind of put me out of action for tonight. I will have to adjust myself for the next few days because I do need to recover.

We worked with a new victim tonight, and boy, she is good as well. I don't know how Bates attracts these damsels, but they do a bang-up job! Too bad it was a Monday though. It was the first Monday of the season and if it's a sign of how the rest of the Mondays are going to go, then I'm okay with that, because I could sure use an easy night after a hard weekend! And some time to do school work because I have a lot of that!


(End of 6th evening).

No comments:

Post a Comment