Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Terri-tiring.

It felt like any other Tuesday.  Slow, dull, and mediocre.  Nothing too exciting.  Nothing exciting ever happens on a Tuesday.  I mean, it's Tuesday.  Come on.  Yet it was the last Tuesday of the season!

It's bittersweet.  Bitter, for where else can you take all of the demons inside of you and use them for a job?!  Sweet, for it is an absolute drainer of your whole self and you cannot keep doing this for much longer.  I can remember the first night when Colin and I had NO IDEAR what to do for our scene and for some screams.  And the Weather Channel passing through.  Very awkward and very uncomfortable.  But this night, it was just another night at the job.  We had our frights down to a science.  And soon the experiment will be over!

But then.  It finally arrived.  The month's arduous work caught up with my essence and my being.  I had felt it all just dragging me down.  My scene mates were just having usual conversations about Disney movies and delectable food, but I could not partake because of the fatigue.  The fatigue of all the days before had finally gotten to me.  Every wagon was tougher to scare.  The only way to keep doing it was because I was used to it.  And for a Tuesday, it was tough.  There was a consistent activity of wagons coming on through.  But eventually, it ended.

ooo-wee.

(End of 19th evening).

No comments:

Post a Comment